Our products have stemmed from customer needs and are designed to improve the versatility of your microscope and the quality of your images. Our products are designed to fit virtually any light microscope configuration. We can also custom design our products to fit your specific requirements.
InverterScope® objective inverter
This innovative device is a unique tool for intra-vital microscopy. It converts any inverted microscope into an upright by simultaneously changing the orientation of the objective and moving the sample off of the stage. This allows maximum flexibility in sample positioning and handling. Focusing can be done by the microscope, an objective mounted piezo device, or positioning of the sample when the objective is tilted off axis.
- The InverterScope® objective inverter may be used on a conventional microscope as well as confocal or multi-photon laser microscopes.
- This device allows you to perform live cell imaging with a water immersion lens on an inverted microscope system that would normally require the use of an upright microscope system.
- Available in both a 180 degree, full inversion model or a 90 degree, right angle model.
The objective head can be positioned 360 degrees in any direction.
Please see the XYZ side stage product which is used in conjunction with the InverterScope® objective inverter.
XYZ Side Stage
If you do not already have a solution for holding and positioning your samples to the side of your microscope, this side stage is a perfect solution. It allows vertical positioning as well as coarse and fine positioning of your sample or small animal. It can be adapted with a right angle bracket for vertically positioning your stage to scan samples at 90 degrees.
- X/Y Stage with slide holder
- 150mm x 150mm optical platform with ¼-20 or M6 threaded holes
- 180mm platform height adjusts to 340mm from base
- 5kg weight capacity
Confocal Systems for Sale
We specialize in the resale of Zeiss LSM 210, LSM 310, LSM 410 and LSM 510 confocal systems. All laser microscope systems include complete system cleaning, alignment, and replacement of internal mirrors and optics as necessary. Our systems come with a full one-year warranty and include on-site installation and training. We can also upgrade existing PMT’s with cooled PMT detectors, add additional PMT detectors, and upgrade lasers. We can also upgrade the system computer. Please call us for complete details.
Inverted and Upright LSM 510 META
We offer a Controller Replacement Upgrade for the Zeiss LSM 510 Microscope. Learn more on our Upgrades page.
Zeiss LSM 410 Laser Scanning Microscope
- Zeiss LSM 410 Laser Scanning Microscope
- System Consists of Axiovert 100/135 Stand With:
- Motorized focus
- 5 position objective revolver
- Binocular tube w/10x eyepieces
- Manual mechanical stage
- 100W halogen illuminator
- .55 NA long working distance condenser
- 2 or 3 PMT detectors
- Motorized transmitted detector
- 633nm internal HeNe lasers
- Argon 488nm external laser
- Flat screen TFT monitors
- Custom emission filters defined by your applications
- Motorized stage
- Argon/Krypton external laser 488/564/647
- 10x, 20x, 40x, 63x, 100x objectives
- Cooled PMTs or GaAsP detectors
- UV or special lasers on request
- 375/405/532/561 solid state laser
- 543/594/633 internal HeNe laser
Zeiss LSM 310 Laser Scanning Microscope (Upright Stand)
- May be configured as an IR (1064-1340nm) or UV (375nm) system.
- IR version has protected silver mirrors for excellent IR reflection.
- IR coated optics for high efficiency.
- UV version has UV enhanced aluminum mirrors and UV coated optics.
- Biological version has VIS optics and dual or triple main dichroic for low light imaging. The factory original LSM 310 systems have a 50/50 or 80/20 neutral beamsplitter. We replace the main beamsplitter with a dichroic based on the laser lines. For example: 488/543/633, 532/635, 405/488/543.